Monday 11 June 2012

I'm baaaacckkkk and THANK YOU.

I have been a massive slacker with the ol' blogging malarchy so apologies for that. However I have been very busy as it has been exam time/ my birthday/ the end of my first year at uni. So for the past few weeks I've been finishing exams/ coming home to celebrate the birthday with the fam, boyf and home friends then to London then back to Manchester for Parklife, a festival in a park right next to my halls. 




These are just a few pics from Parklife, it was ammaazinnnggg, it's got me buzzing for global! I had SUCH a good time and was a brilliant end to the best year of my life. It was only about 70 quid for a ticket and saw people like Nero, Noah and Whale, Dizzee Rascal, Justice, Labrinth, Delilah ... amaze. 


Anyway I will be back on the blogging now I'm officially freeee for summer and just wanted to say a massive massive THANK YOU as I have currently reached over 100 followers which is so lovely and I know not impressive for a lot but for me the fact any of you follow is a massive mystery/ achievement. So thank you!!!


Kathryn x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...