Tuesday 19 February 2013

I have no self control.

One dreary January afternoon when the fun of christmas had well and truly vanished and I was spending the day in Milton Keynes shopping centre avoiding revision for my impending exams I lost the plot. It was raining, freezing and an all together hideous day so obviously I did the logical thing and took it upon myself to go into The Sunglasses Hut and buy a pair of sunglasses. That’s right a pair of sunglasses... in January...when I go to uni in Manchester; a place where it constantly rains. I know, I know I can tell you’re all judging me but they are PERFECT and quite frankly I have no regrets!

They are Ray-Ban 4175's if anyone was wondering what model they are.


I wore them recently on a trip with some uni friends to Amsterdam and Paris and here's my friend Sean and I in Amsterdam, excuse the silly faces. I'm really not doing the sunglasses justice but these are the only piccy's I've got when I'm wearing them. As you can see it wasn't exactly sunny and I defs took them off pretty sharpish after these photos were taken as I looked a bit like an idiot wearing sunnies when it was very much grey and overcast! 

Anyway what you must understand is I have a really rather spherical face with very chubby cheeks and sunglasses on me tend to look ridiculous especially Wayfarers and Clubmasters which I have yearned for for so many years (don’t even get me started on aviators). However these bad boys are the Clubmaster’s (considerably larger) sister which can handle the cheeks rather than being somewhat engulfed by them! So yes I may be a loon who purchases unseasonal accessories with ease but I’ll be laughing when we get a freak heatwave in March, well fingers crossed we do anyway haha. 

Right now I’m off to buy a bikini and some flipflops ... only joking... am I?!?!

Kathryn x  

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl :)
    I really like your blog so I nominated you for the Liebster Award. For details click on the following link :)
    http://rachwillow.blogspot.com/2013/03/rach-willow-liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ Wow lovely blog you have, I was just browsing though & stumbled upon it - It's beyond beautiful with interesting posts. I'm following you via gfc now! Keep in touch x

    http://femministreflections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...